The Heroes Circle program, open to ALL children in pain, provides therapeutic martial arts classes and hospital visits for children and teens. The program teaches traditional karate moves along with the mind-body techniques of meditation, breathing, relaxation, and visualization to dramatically lower pain levels.
In light of recent global events, we now offer virtual martial arts therapy via Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
Using martial arts therapy, The Heroes Circle Program teaches children to:
- Regain a sense of control over the chaos of their lives.
- Become empowered partners in their own healing.
- Push away the messages of pain, fear, and anger.
- Provide inspiration and light to others facing life-challenges.
- Teach other children, and even adults, how to take control.
- See themselves as victors, not victims.
All services provided by Kids Kicking Cancer are at no cost to the children and families. They are 100% free of charge. Children 3 years & older, and their siblings are eligible for the program.
Canadian Program Locations
For more information or to enroll contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-454-7795